Birch Plywood is made of several glued veneer sheets depends on thickness required. Wood grains of adjoined veneer sheets can have perpendicular or lop-sided (when wood grains are along one side) dispositions. The number of veneer sheets varies from 3 to 23 depends on thickness.
This plywood performs best in demanding special building applications and wherever high strength is required. Birch Plywood is very strong and smooth surfaced. It is particularly well suited to design applications requiring good strength and stiffness characteristics. This plywood provides a unique combination of strength, flexibility and a perfect look in a light-colored range.
- Building and construction
- Vehicle industry
- Internal and external design
- Furniture construction
- Trade and storage equipment
- Children’s furniture, playing grounds, toys
Thermoreactive glues phenol-formaldehyde and cabamide are used in birch plywood production.
Baltic Birch Plywood, Grade BB/BB, Clear UV lacquer finished 1 side
- I'm a product detail. I'm a great place to add more information about your product such as sizing, material, care and cleaning instructions. This is also a great space to write what makes this product special and how your customers can benefit from this item.